Documents Needed for Full Loan Approval
Documentation needed for Full Application and Final Loan Approval
This is a list of the documentation that most loans require for final loan approval.
Each loan is unique and may require additional information when life events such a divorce, bankruptcy, foreclosure or short sale have occurred.
- Most recent W-2’s and/or 1099’s for all borrowers
- Most recent Federal Tax Returns with all schedules for all borrowers
- (Down Payment Assistance programs require most recent THREE Years Tax returns and W-2’s)
- Most recent 30 days paystubs for all borrowers
- Most recent 2 month bank statements for checking and savings (all pages please)
- Recent statements for any IRA, retirement, deferred comp or stocks (all pages please)
- Copy of your photo ID (CA drivers license)
- If you are refinancing, we will need a copy of your current mortgage loan payment coupon, a copy of your fire insurance declaration page showing coverage and annual premium and property tax bill.