VA Home Loan Program
VA home loan programs help veterans finance the purchase of homes with favorable loan terms and at an interest rate typically lower than rates charged on other types of mortgages. If you are a qualified Veteran, there is no better financing available than a VA Home Mortgage.
It’s our turn to serve those that have served, allow us to be your VA lender right here in the Sacramento, Roseville, Rocklin and Greater Sacramento area. Call us today!
What are the benefits of a VA Home Loan?
VA Home Loans offer the following features:
- No down payment required (provided the veteran is income and credit-qualified and the purchase price is not more than the reasonable value of the property).
- Seller may pay buyers closing costs, not to exceed 4% of sales price.
- Negotiable interest rate.
- Ability to finance the VA funding fee. This Funding Fee is WAIVED for veterans receiving minimum 10% VA disability compensation.
- Comparable closing costs with other financing types (or may be lower).
- No mortgage insurance required.
- Gifts from a defined relative may be acceptable for buyers closing costs.
- An assumable mortgage (with the approval of the VA).
- Right to prepay without penalty.
- Closing costs assistance available for qualified Veterans with income limitations.
- Veteran may be eligible for a new VA loan only 1 year after a Short Sale or Two Years following a bankruptcy or foreclosure.
- Jumbo VA loans are available with small down payments.
- Closing cost assistance is available through Academy Mortgage.
- You may use your VA Mortgage Benefit more than once.
Who may benefit from a VA Home Loan?
VA Home Loans are made to eligible veterans (who were honorably discharged) for the purchase of a home for primary residence. For VA housing loan purposes, the term “veteran” includes certain members of the Selected Reserve, active-duty service personnel, and certain categories of spouses. Academy provides an equal opportunity for all qualified veterans to obtain a VA loan.
For complete eligibility requirements, please go to our website: http://www.VALender.com or contact Doug Bullwinkel at (800) 636-8910 today to see if a VA Home Loan is the right solution for you. Doug Bullwinkel is a former U.S. Marine and Combat Veteran.