FHA Home Loan Program
What is an FHA-Insured Loan?
FHA-Insured Loans offer many benefits and much more liberal qualifying guidelines than Conventional loans. Academy Mortgage funds these loans, but the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) insures these mortgages so Academy can make the loan at a lower interest rate and with more flexible qualification guidelines. These loans are particularly designed to benefit first-time homebuyers and buyers who don’t have perfect credit or a lot of money to put down.
A few of the most common types of FHA-Insured Loans are:
FHA 203(b) Home Mortgage Loans for qualified buyers wanting to purchase or refinance a primary residence with a small down payment.
FHA 203(k) Renovation Loans for those wanting to buy a home, fix it up, and include all the costs in one loan, or those wanting to refinance what they owe on their mortgage and add the costs to remodel or repair their existing home.
FHA Energy-Efficient Mortgages for those wanting to make their home more energy-efficient by adding new windows, insulation or other energy saving features.
Allow us to be your FHA lender right here in the Sacramento, Roseville, Rocklin and Greater Sacramento area. Call us today!
What are the benefits of an FHA-Insured Loan?
FHA-Insured Loans offer the following features:
- Low down payments.
- Fixed-Rate and Adjustable-Rate Mortgages available.
- Gift funds acceptable for down payment and closing costs.
- No prepayment penalty.
- Flexible qualification guidelines.
- Down payment assistance programs available on most FHA loan programs.
Who may benefit from an FHA-Insured Loan?
FHA-Insured Loans may be of particular benefit to buyers who:
- Are buying their first home.
- Don’t have a lot of money to put down.
- Don’t have perfect credit and are worried about qualifying for a loan.
- Want to keep their monthly payments as low as possible and/or are concerned about their monthly payments going up.
- Want to refinance a high-cost mortgage.
- Are looking to finance one- to four-unit structures or approved condominiums.
For more information: Contact Doug Bullwinkel at (800) 636-8910 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org