NHF Platinum Grant Program
Down-Payment Assistance Program*
Competitive Fixed-Rate Financing With a Grant to be used towards down payment and closing costs.
Academy Mortgage is pleased to offer an exclusive loan solution and grant program for low- to moderate-income individuals and families in California.
Through the NHF (National Housing Finance) Platinum Program, Academy provides qualified homebuyers with competitive fixed rate home financing and a grant that can be used toward down payment or closing costs. The grant does not have to be repaid. This allows many homebuyers to purchase a home sooner than they thought possible.
- An attractive fixed-rate mortgage with a grant to help cover down payment and closing costs.
- The grant funds are not required to be repaid.
- Can be used with FHA, VA, USDA and Conventional Loan Programs.
- No first-time homebuyer requirement.
- Available for purchases of both new and existing homes.
Program Eligibility and Property Requirements:
- No minimum required borrower contribution.
- Must have a minimum credit score of 640 and maximum debt-to-income ratio of 45%.
- Income requirements are based on the borrower’s credit qualifications and are not tied to household income.
- Property must be owner-occupied, but borrower can own other property.
- Eligible properties include: Single Family Residences, Agency approved condominiums* and Planned unit developments (PUDS)
*Restrictions Apply: All loans subject to credit, income, appraisal and other requirements. Rates, Fees and Program terms are subject to change without prior notice. Grants made available through California Housing Finance. Contact Doug Bullwinkel for current guidelines and more information.