CalHFA MyHome Assistance Program
CalHFA MyHome Assistance Program is New as of October 5, 2015
Purchase a Home with Little or No Cash*
We are now offering the CalHFA MyHome Assistance Program for eligible homebuyers to purchase a home with no cash out-of-pocket for your down payment required*.
CalHFA MyHome offers Silent-Second loan with a low interest rate! There are no payments due for the life of the first loan or until the property is sold or transferred, or if you refinance. The CalHFA second loan must be used with a CalFHA First Mortgage.
- MyHome Conventional Loan Program Options:
- Your new first loan amount with minimum down payment based on the sales price or appraised value, whichever is lower*
- MyHome (Second Loan) to be used towards down payment and/or closing costs
- MyHome FHA Loan Program Option:
- First loan amount up to maximum FHA guideline based on the lower of the sales price or appraised value*
- MyHome second loan to be used towards down payment and/or closing costs
- First-time Homebuyers Only
- Maximum loan amounts based on CalHFA’s sales price limits established for each county, whichever is lower*
- Maximum buyers income limits based on CalHFA’s published family income guidelines
- Homebuyer Education course is required for at least one occupying borrower
We arrange but do not make some loans.
*Restrictions apply. Contact Doug Bullwinkel for details. Program guideline information may change without notice. Please Contact Doug Bullwinkel by email: dbullwinkel@EnvoyMortgage.com for the latest program guidelines.